PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
Contact details of the MARKETING CREATION Data Protection Officer (DPO):
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 04 42 26 23 07
The site www.https://welcomefamily.com/en/ is owned and operated by Marketing Création
MARKETING CREATION, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 100,000 euros, registered in the Aix-en-Provence Trade and Companies Register under the number 530796861, having its registered office at 29 Allée Saint Jean, ZAC de la Barque, Arteparc Bâtiment C, in Fuveau (13710) (hereinafter referred to as the "Company")Company" or "CREATIVE MARKETING("MARKETING CREATION"), represented by Mr. Frédéric Martz, its President, collects and processes the personal data of the persons who represent its customers in the context of the sale of products online and the services provided by MARKETING CREATION to its customers.
As an employee or representative of one of MARKETING CREATION's clients or prospects, you are one of MARKETING CREATION's contacts (hereinafter the "Client") Contact " or " You ") and MARKETING CREATION needs to collect and process some of your personal data to interact with you and its client/prospect for whom you work.
By participating in a contest organized by MARKETING CREATION, you (hereinafter the "player") will be able to Player "or" You if you wish to participate in a contest (e.g., a "contest of the year"), please provide your personal data so that MARKETING CREATION can communicate the results to you or even send you a prize to the address you have provided.
MARKETING CREATION is concerned about the protection of the privacy and personal data of its Interlocutors and Players. Thus, it ensures that it adopts and respects a personal data processing policy that complies with the regulations in force and in particular with the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (the "RGPD ") and the French Data Protection Act of 1978 as amended.
MARKETING CREATION reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time and will inform the Contact Persons and Players of such changes via a notification when using the services.
1. The person responsible for the treatment
MARKETING CREATION is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed under the conditions of this Policy applicable to Interlocutors and Players. You can contact MARKETING CREATION at the address and phone number indicated in the preamble and in Article 9 "Contact" of this Policy.
The data controller is the person, in this case the Company, who determines the methods and purposes of the processing of personal data. He/she is responsible for the processing of personal data and is the main contact for the user to assert his/her rights in relation to the processing.
2. Sources and categories of personal data
2.1. Source and collection of personal data
MARKETING CREATION collects your personal data in order to exchange with its customers and prospects, with the aim of facilitating the sale of products and its services. In particular, MARKETING CREATION collects and processes your personal data during :
- the contact of the customer or prospect with MARKETING CREATION ;
- the creation of a user account;
- the use of or browsing on our website (including through cookies);
- your subscription to our newsletter, to events organized by MARKETING CREATION
- of your participation in a survey organized by or for MARKETING CREATION.
We may also collect information about you from authorized third parties. These sources may include business partners (e.g., physical or online stores, consumer service providers), advertising agencies, distributors or data analysts.
MARKETING CREATION also processes all personal data communicated spontaneously and voluntarily, in particular when a Contact Person or a Player contacts MARKETING CREATION as, for example, within the framework of a trade show or during a contest.
2.2. categories of personal data
MARKETING CREATION collects and processes the following categories of personal data:
⇨ Information necessary to contact and identify the Contact Person: Dpersonal data name, first name, title, telephone number and professional email address of the Contact Person.
⇨ Information required for contact and identification of the Player Personal data player's last name, first name, title, age, and home mailing address.
2.3. The mandatory nature of data provision
This information is mandatory for
- the establishment of contact between MARKETING CREATION and the client/prospect and the presentation of MARKETING CREATION's services to its clients/prospects. If you do not provide us with this mandatory data, we will not be able to put you in touch with our clients.
- participation in the contests and more particularly the delivery of possible prizes. If you fail to provide this mandatory information, we will not be able to consider your participation as valid, as we will be unable to deliver the prize you may have won.
2.4. Accuracy of data
MARKETING CREATION makes every effort to keep personal data accurate and complete. To ensure that we have the most up-to-date information, you can inform us of any change in your contact details or any other data by contacting MARKETING CRÉATION at the address mentioned in Article 9 "Contact" below, or by regularly updating your Profile.
2.5. Location of personal data
The personal data collected for which MARKETING CREATION is responsible is hosted in France on MARKETING CREATION's servers which are hosted by the company 1&1 Ionos Internet.
Further details regarding the safeguards taken for data transfers outside the European Economic Area are given in Article 6.
3. Purposes and legal bases of the processing
Personal data are processed by MARKETING CREATION for the following purposes:
Within the framework of the realization of the contract concluded between MARKETING CREATION and the customer and within the framework of the legitimate interest also allows to :
- Manage the relationship between MARKETING CREATION and its clients/prospects;
- Manage collections;
- To detect, investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, abuses, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety or rights of a person or entity and to use as evidence in litigation;
- Investigate, prevent and deter violations of this Policy; and
- Protect and defend our rights and interests, including our intellectual property rights, before the courts or tribunals of competent jurisdiction.
For the above purposes, the Company's legitimate interest is to enforce its rights and prevent fraud and any prohibited or illegal activity.
The Company also seeks to enable employee training and compliance and safety audits.
Thus, the Company's legitimate interest is to maintain the level of competence and enrich the knowledge of its teams.
Finally, the data is collected to meet the legal obligations :
- To meet the legal and regulatory obligations to which MARKETING CREATION is subject, such as the tax declaration related to transactions and the conservation of invoices,
- To train our teams, as part of the legal obligations to which MARKETING CREATION is subject as an employer,
- To manage Users' requests for their personal data rights.
4. Communication of personal data
The personal data, collected and processed, may be transmitted:
- To authorized persons in the departments concerned within MARKETING CREATION;
- In the event of a claim, theft or other breach of the T&Cs or the law, personal data may be passed on to our insurance company and/or brokerage firm, which is obliged to keep the data transmitted confidential, and, if necessary, to the police and the courts.
- To administrative and judicial authorities and more generally to public bodies in the context of compliance with our legal obligations or to enable us to defend our rights and interests,
- If necessary, to our legal advisors and lawyers,
- If we sell or transfer our business or a portion thereof and your personal data relates to that sold or transferred portion, or if we merge with another company, we will share your personal data with the new owner of the company or our merger partner, respectively.
5. Security of personal data
MARKETING CREATION implements organizational, technical, software and physical security measures to protect personal data against loss, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration.
6. Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (hereinafter " the EEA "), including with our business partners.
In order to ensure protection equivalent to that offered in the EEA, a territorial area outside of which the RGPD standards are not applicable, data transfers outside the EEA are governed by contractual clauses based on the European Commission's standard clauses.
7. Data retention
MARKETING CREATION keeps your personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, plus the legal periods for archiving, for keeping certain data and for prescription. At the end of the processing, the personal data will be either deleted or anonymized by MARKETING CRÉATION.
For more information about how long we keep your personal data, please contact us at the address indicated in article 9 "Contact" below.
8. User's rights
As a user, you have, under the conditions of the RGPT and the laws applicable in France, a right of access, rectification, deletion and portability of their personal data, as well as a right to limit and oppose the processing of such data.
You also have the right to organize the fate of your personal data in case of death, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL, whose website is accessible At the following address http://www.cnil.fr and the head office is located at 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
For processing based on your consent, this consent may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to this withdrawal. The User may exercise his rights, free of charge, with MARKETING CREATION at the address indicated in article 9 "Contact" below, except in the case of a manifestly excessive request, in which case charges may be applied.
In addition to the information below, MARKETING CREATION invites you to consult the CNIL website:
- Right of access you have the right to obtain from MARKETING CREATION confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed and, where they are, access to said data as well as information about the purposes of the processing (art. 15 of the Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR")). Requests that are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repeated are likely not to be answered or to generate costs.
- Right of rectification you have the right to obtain from MARKETING CRÉATION, as soon as possible, the rectification of those parts of your personal data that you consider inaccurate (art. 16 of the RGPD).
- Right to erasure you have the right to obtain from MARKETING CRÉATION the deletion of your personal data, under the conditions provided for in Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Right to portability you have the right to receive, or to request the sending to a third party, personal data concerning you provided to MARKETING CRÉATION, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (art. 20 of the GDPR).
- Right to limit processing you can obtain from MARKETING CRÉATION a limitation of the processing of your personal data under the conditions of article 18 of the PGD.
- Right to withdraw consent withdrawal of consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data if such processing is based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
- Right to object you have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data, where this is based on legitimate interest and under the conditions of Article 21 of the GDPR.
- Right to organize the fate of personal data in case of death you can define general or specific directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death (law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified, art. 40, II).
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a breach of the regulations applicable to personal data (art. 77 of the GDPR).
For more information on the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following address
29 Allée Saint Jean, ZAC de la Barque,
Arteparc Bâtiment C, 13710 Fuveau
Email : email@example.com
Telephone: 04 42 26 23 07
Contact information for the personal data protection officer of MARKETING CREATION (DPD):
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 04 42 26 23 07
MARKETING CREATION, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 100,000 euros, registered in the Aix-en-Provence Trade and Companies Register under number 530 796 861, having its registered office at 1 via Aurelia 13100 Le Tholonet (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or "MARKETING CREATION"), represented by Mr. Frédéric Martz, its President, collects and processes the personal data of the persons who represent its clients in the context of the sale of products online and the services rendered by MARKETING CREATION to its clients, the users of the Company's websites (hereinafter the "Site(s)") and the users of the services (hereinafter the "Services"), as defined in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale of Services accessible at the following link https://welcomefamily.com/en/content/3-gtc, hereinafter the "TOS"), hereinafter collectively referred to as "Users" or "You".
A cookie is a connection indicator which, subject to your choice, is recorded on your computer, smartphone and/or tablet in the form of a text file when you consult the Site and allows its issuer to identify the terminal (hereafter the "Terminal").
Cookies serve many purposes. For example, they allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remember your usage preferences, and generally improve the user experience. Cookies also make the ads that appear on your screen more relevant and responsive to your interests.
1. What cookies do we use on the Site?
The Site uses both :
- - Cookies issued by the Company, placed directly by us on your device.
- - Third-party cookies, set by third parties on our behalf. We use third-party cookies to help us analyze the use of our Site.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained in this cookie.
The categories of cookies used on the Site are the following.
1.1 Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to enable You to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing your user account, or profile (hereinafter the "Profile").
These cookies are activated in response to actions You perform that correspond to a service request, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms.
These cookies do not collect any information that could be used for commercial, marketing or targeting purposes.
You can set your browser to block or be alerted to the use of these cookies when you see the "Cookies" banner when you log in to the Site.
However, if You refuse the recording of these cookies, You will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of the Site. This is the case, for example, for our services that require You to identify Yourself on Your Profile.
What are the strictly necessary cookies we use on the Site?
|Name of the cookie
Stores a PHP session identifier used by Prestashop
Stores the PrestaShop session ID
1.2 Audience measurement cookies
These cookies allow us to know, in particular, the number of visits to the pages and which pages are consulted. These elements allow us to improve the Site and to always offer you a better experience.
What type of audience measurement cookies do we use on the Site?
|Name of the cookie
Stores user privacy preferences
Stores information dedicated to Google Analytics
Stores information dedicated to Google Analytics
Stores information dedicated to Google Analytics
Cookies are used by Google Analytics to store a unique identifier used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the site.
2. Your choice concerning the recording of cookies on your Terminal
We offer you several ways to manage your choices regarding the registration of cookies. Your cookie settings may alter your browsing experience on the Site or prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
2.1 Managing your preferences on the Site
In accordance with the applicable regulations, we collect your consent before saving cookies on your terminal.
You can configure the recording of cookies directly on the Site, at the time of the display of the "Cookies" banner when you connect to the Site or later via the interface accessible on the "Cookies" page of our Site.
2.2 Managing your preferences through your web browser
Your Internet browser can be configured to allow cookies to be saved on your terminal or to reject them, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that acceptance or refusal of cookies is proposed to you before a cookie is likely to be recorded in your terminal.
Below you will find additional information for each browser, as well as for the Google Analytics cookies that we use. More information is available via the "Help" tab of your browser.
For Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer does not allow the management of cookies on a case by case basis. To delete all your cookies:
- - Select the "tools" button, then point to "Security",
- - Select "Delete History".
- - Check the box "cookies and website data", then click on "Delete".
In the Safari menu, select "Preferences", then "Privacy":
To prevent tracking devices from using cookies and website data to track You : Select "Prevent tracking on multiple domains".
- Cookies and website data are deleted unless You visit and interact with the tracking devices' websites.
To always block cookies : Select "Block all cookies".
- Websites, third parties and advertisers cannot store cookies and other data on your Mac. This may prevent some websites from functioning properly.
To always allow cookies : Uncheck "Block all cookies".
- Websites, third parties and advertisers may store cookies and other data on your Mac.
To delete stored data and cookies : Click Manage Website Data, select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
- Deleting data can reduce tracking activity, but it can also disconnect you from websites or change the behavior of websites.
To see which websites store cookies or data: Click on Manage Website Data.
- - In the Chrome menu, click More , select "Settings
- - Under "Privacy and Security", click on Cookies and other site data.
- - Click Show all cookies and site data Remove all.
- - Confirm the deletion by clicking Delete All.
- - In the Firefox menu, go to "Options
- - On the "Privacy" tab, go to the "Cookies and Site Data" tab
- - Click on "Manage Data
- - Find the cookies you want to delete and click "Delete Cookies
Disable Google Analytics cookies
You can prevent the use and the deposit of this cookie on your Terminal by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr . The cookie is called "_ga" and it is an audience measurement cookie.
- - Go to "Settings".
- - Click on "Advanced" on the left sidebar, then on "Privacy and Security".
- - Under "Privacy and Security", click on "Site Settings".
- - Click on "Cookies and Site Data".
- - At the top, enable or disable "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)".
2.3 Your choices expressed to the interprofessional platforms
You can connect to the www.youronlinechoices.com website, proposed by digital advertising professionals grouped together within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
You will thus be able to find out which companies are registered with this platform and which offer You the possibility of refusing or accepting the cookies used by these companies to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed on your Terminal to your browsing information: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and constitutes a centralized interface allowing you to express your refusal or acceptance of the cookies likely to be used in order to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed on your Terminal to its navigation.